Discrimination - Legal Notice
Discrimination is Against the Law and is Not Tolerated in This Medical Practice
In accordance with the ethical standards of the medical profession, Rossmoor Medical Associates, Inc. complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Our practice also does not exclude people or treat them differently due to race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. We provide the following:
- Free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, please inform our practice: Rossmoor Medical Associates Inc. Andera Gilbert- Jenkins, 1210 Rossmoor Medical Associates Inc., 925 933-1210, 925 933-2156, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/smartscreen/main.jsf , or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services 200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building Washington, D.C. 20201 (800) 368-1019, or 800-537-7697 (TDD) Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
|Discrimination Notice||Language Help|